Are you a recent advertising & creative design grad that wants to get hands-on experience in integrated marketing? Interested in creative design and marketing strategy implementation for tech clients like Intel or retail clients like Scrubology? This is the job for you.
We are looking for a candidate with fresh, new, and exciting ideas related to a wide range of print/digital media such as email, digital brochures, direct mail, FSI, and web. This is a 6 month contract commencing Nov 1, 2012, with the possibility of full-time employment afterwards. This role requires someone with good organization skills along with positive energy and strong work ethic. Some important considerations:
- 70% of the job will require graphic design skills, 30% of the job will require marketing strategy skills
- You must be comfortable producing blogs or infographics on a variety of topics related to new marketing trends such as social media or mobile marketing.
- You must be comfortable taking direction from Stryve Group marketing managers and coordinators in order to meet a client’s vision for marketing material.
- College/university grad of Advertising & Graphic Design or similar program
- Impressive portfolio of previous print and digital work
- Excellent written communication skills (Blogging experience is an asset)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign]
- Proficient in using PowerPoint to visually convey a message in a compelling way
- Experienced in print media (direct mail, brochures, etc)
- Solid understanding of the creative and print production processes (proofing and pre-flighting)
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to work with existing templates and pre-press production for monthly in-store artwork and original designs for advertising/promotional material and web
- Excellent communication, organization, time management skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an asset.
Please forward cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Creative Advertising Specialist” in the subject line. Deadline to apply is October 15th, 2012.